How does this work?
You go to the website (GumboBoi.com) and buy your meal, as many meals as you would like, as far ahead of time as you can to ensure you get in before it sells out. Be sure to check the box to become a member to receive 2 weekly emails with reminders and an occasional perk!
You will pick a time slot for pick up that you think you will come:
- Fridays between 3:30 PM and 6:30 PM
- Mondays and Thursdays between 11 AM and 1:30 PM or between 4 PM and 6 PM
On the day of the meal you will come to the designated location, 222 East Superior Street at the Zeitgeist Building. Walk right up to the door and someone will meet you and get your order for you.
Please bring a mask and stay socially distanced if other are arriving at the same time.
Gumbo Boi works hard to make delicious meals for you. You no longer need to think “what’s for dinner on Friday” OR "What should I eat this Monday or Thursday?" Let Gumbo Boi do that for you. And he promises you will not be hungry when you are done and, in fact, he recommends you eat your dessert before you finish your main course because you might not have room otherwise.
Pick Up Instructions:
- Park as close as you can to the front doors of the Zeitgeist building (222 East Superior Street)
- Head to the front doors of Zeitgeist (there is a small sandwich board in front - go there). Please wear a mask
- Someone will meet you there and ask your name and then grab your food for you.
- If no one is there they will be back soon, but if you're waiting too long you can message (preferred) or call 218-461-1186